Nature Photography Tour to Gir National Park :
Type of Tour : Wildlife Photography Tour
Duration : 4 Nights 5 Days
Starts From : 15 December, 2018 | Saturday | Ahmedabad
Ends At : 19 December, 2018 | Wednesday | Ahmedabad
Number of Safaries : 6
- Photograph Asiatic lion (the only destination in the world to photograph an Asiatic Lion)
- Photograph other mammals that may include Leopard, Jungle Cat, Desert Cat, Rusty-Spotted Cat, Common Palm Civet, Small Indian Civet, Sambar Deer, Spotted Deer, Blue Bull, Chousingha (the world’s only four-horned antelope), Chinkara (Indian gazelle), Wild Boar, Jackal, Striped Hyena, Indian Fox, Indian Porcupine, Black-naped Indian Hare, Indian Grey Mongoose, Ruddy Mongoose, Honey Badger.
- Photograph birds that may include Sandgrouses, Francolins, Owls, Nightjars and many species of Raptors.
- DSLR Camera body with tele-photo lenses
- Wide angle lens
- Bean bag
- Note book and pen
- Voter’s ID card/Passport
- Laptop (optional)
Cost Per Person : Rs. 34,900/- + 5% GST
Cost Includes :
- Accommodation in twin/Triple share basis.
- All food with accommodation Plan.
- 6 Safaris in Gir National Park.
- Ahmedabad to Gir to and fro transfer.
- Photography Tour Skipper.
Cost Excludes :
- Train ticket/Airfare.
- Bottled water.
- Food during Gir-Ahmedabad to and fro journey or other than mentioned above.
- Cost of personal habit or any other personal expenses.
- Camera entry fees. Tips or gratuities.
- Anything that is not mentioned above.